I) SUPPLY ,INSTALLATION , COMMISSIONING AND AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Our Sales Team can offer Economical and Dynamic Solutions to meet our Customer needs.
We have OEM Trained, Qualified and Experienced Team of Service Engineer available to carry out installation / commissioning , and to attend the Break Down Repairs 24/7 around the Globe to meet our Customers requirements for a complete range of Navigation / Communication and Other Marine Equipments .
II) SAFETY RADIO SURVEYS (GMDSS), S/VDR ANNUAL PERFORMANCE TEST, AIS TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
MMR undertakes GMDSS Safety Radio Surveys ,VDR / SVDRAnnual Performance Test and AIS Annual Testing and Certification on behalf of Classification Societies namely ; Indian Register of Shipping ,Det Norske Veritas , Class NK, Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping ,Llyod’s Register.
III) EPIRB / SART SERVICING AND CERTIFICATION
MMR is authorised by D.G.Shipping to carry out EPIRB / SART Servicing and Certification at our Service Center at Mumbai
IV) ECDIS Type Specific Training.
Under the revised STCW in 2010(The Manila Amendments), ECDIS Training became mandatory for all Deck Officers serving onboard ships fitted with an ECDIS Equipment. We ensure that the trainees are trained to the highest standards available in the market and provide detailed training and offer quality training on JRC ECDIS.
We are pleased to announce that we being JRC Authorised Sales and Service Agents in India , are conducting JRC ECDIS Type Specific Training at our SALES OFFICE at MUMBAI.
We ensure that the Trainees are trained to the highest standards available in the Market and provide detailed training and offer Quality Training on JRC ECDIS.
For further details, please contact on the below
022 2511 4102 / 03 / 04
V) Service Tariff
1) Normal hours (0930 – 1730) (Monday – Friday) – US $ 50/- per hour/per Eng.
2) Overtime hours (1730 – 0930) (On all days beyond 1730 and On Saturday, Sunday and holidays) – US $ 65/- per hour/per Eng.
3) Travelling and Waiting charges at outstation – US $ 25/- per hour/ per Eng.
4) Hotel Charges at outstation – US $ 100/- per day/per Eng.
5) Administrative and misc expenses – US $ 50/- per trip.
6) Out station conveyance – US $ 55/- per trip
7) Airport pick up and drop at outstation – To be arranged by local agent on Owner’s account or we will charged as per prevailing rates.
Air fair for outstation – At actual + 10%
Cost of spares, if used from our stock will be extra.